Youth Program Winter Showing Guidelines
- For: Students in Youth Program (ages 6+)
- When: December. Scheduled towards the end of the Fall Session. Showing replaces class for that week.
- Where: Arlington Location classes- perform in Black Box Studio. McLean classes- perform in McLean studios.
- What: Students will learn a short choreography in their class, and present it in costume for family and friends in an intimate performance setting.
- No fee to participate. *Please notify the front desk know if your student will not be participating in the Showing.
- Adagio Ballet provides costumes.
- Limited Seating
Spring Concert Guidelines
- Intensive Program- October 30th
- Early Years & Youth Programs- January 30th
Costume Cost: $65 per class ($60 for second costume, $55 for third costume, $50 for 4th or more)
Spring Concert Registration: $65. Or $50 per student for families with two or more students.
- Registration includes 2 complimentary tickets per registered student.
- Both Performance and Costume fees must be paid by the deadline- to secure participation. Costume companies require early ordering to ensure availability, sizes and delivery.
- Students registered for the spring concert will not be permitted to move classes after the January 30th Registration Deadline.
- This is a ticketed event with assigned seating. ***Children ages 3 and under that can sit on a lap do not require a ticket.